Daisypath Vacation tickers

Dec 28, 2010

New Years Week

Hey guys. Sorry but I don't have much to write this week. Nothing has really happened. The baptism that I was talking about, Zach, is going to have to be pushed back a week. The little punk didn't show up to sacrament meeting! And you have to go to church so many times before you can be baptized!! Oh well, we caught up with him and he said that he had lost his bus pass. ha ha. Right.

Hmm, interesting. A guy just walked up to us missionaries and asked us if we really had seen Jesus Christ in Texas. ha ha, you get all sorts of stuff like that here. It's awesome.

So here is the main point that I have for all of you. I just finished the Book of Mormon yesterday, and am supposed to be starting up again, but I am going to wait until New Years day. I think it would be all cool if everyone started reading the Book of Mormon then as well. Read it with whoever is staying with you every night, and tell me about what you read in your weekly emails to me. Lets see who can get the most out of it! (It shouldn't be a race because then you miss a lot because you're just trying to read through it) This time through I am going to be looking for principles (things that you can put into "if...then..." statements). You don't have to do that, but I have found that it is easier to stay focused while reading if you are actually searching for things like that.
Anyways, I love you all and miss you so much!! I will talk to you later!
Elder Denison

No comments:

Post a Comment