Scott sounded really good. It sounds like they are having lots of success and he is adjusting well. My really good friend Kelly's little brother is in Scott's same mission. Come to find out he is Scott's mission grandpa. I thought that was pretty cool. (Which means he was Scott's trainer's trainer.) Anyway, it was neat talking to Scott and finding out how well things are going. It's funny, I guess he talked to both of my parents with out tearing up, but when the boys were done he did. He was so cute. They change so fast so I think it's hard to be away from them. They love him so much. For Christmas we sent him a pillow case with all of their hand prints on it. It was for the good days, so they could give him high-fives, and on the bad days they can cheer him on. Hopefully he liked it and hopefully it helps him and he feels their love whenever he sees it. Scott says he gets plenty of mail so thank you and keep it coming! I'm sure he has bad days and news and love from home will help a lot. He also said he got some new memory cards for his camera, so hopefully soon I can actually post some pictures on here! ;) Until then, here is the pillowcase we made for him for Christmas.
PS MOM DAD and KENZ . . . . . If you guys talked with Scott about anything else cool let me know and I will add it to this post!

No comments:
Post a Comment