Hello family. Well, I've gotten to my new area. It's on the eastern side of Mesa (The rich side). It is a huge difference between here and Phoenix. The members are great and always help us out, I'm now covering two wards instead of just a half of a ward, and my area is a little over a square mile as opposed to the 15 square miles I just covered. It's definately interesting. My new companion is great. He's from Tennessee, and he's only been out about 3 months. But he's a solid missionary. But the apartment we live in was totally trashed. It was disgusting. We spent all night and all this morning cleaning it up. Well, the people we're working with are still pretty interesting. We have an old couple (I mean like really old, they're almost 90) working on getting baptized. They have a testimony about it and everything, we just need to get Wally, the husband, to church a couple of times. We are hoping to get them baptized on the 4th.
I have gotten a lot of questions as to what I want for my birthday. Well, I'll keep it simple. Copies of movie soundtracks. Whether it be Star Wars, or anything, I'll take it (it needs to be classical, however). That's really it. If you get me that, I'll be happy.
Well, keep me informed as to what is going on in all of your guys's live!!!
Lvz
E Denison

No comments:
Post a Comment