Daisypath Vacation tickers

Jun 13, 2011

FINALLY!! A FEW words from the Elder.

Hey guys. Sorry it's been a while. Things in the new area are going good. I got all of your packages. Thanks for everything! It's just what I needed for my birthday! The work is coming along nicely. We have only two wards that we cover over a radius of about a mile. Needless to say, the work in these two wards is going very well. We hopefully have a baptism here on the 25th. I say hopefully because she is still on probation until August for some reason or another, but she said that she has done everything that the court has asked her to do. So she meets with P-Lz on Thursday. Our geriatric investigator couple was never baptized. . .he is getting his hip replaced in a week and will have to go to a rehab place until he gets better. Oh well.

Miss you guys tons!
Lvz
E Denison

No comments:

Post a Comment