May 16, 2011
To be Transfered!
Hey family. So here's the news. I'm being transfered Wednesday to Mesa. Yay! It's almost guaranteed that it'll be a bike area. The only missionaries in Mesa who have cars are zone leaders and sisters, and since I'm neither of those, I'm on a bike. But Mesa is good. From what I hear I'll be covering 3 to 5 wards (I'm not sure how that'll work. I've only had to deal with one ward so far!). My new companion is Elder Flake, I believe. Again as before with Elder Wilder, I'm not exactly sure how his name is spelled until I meet him. All I know about Elder Flake is that he has only been out for about two months. So I'll be greenie breaking. Barely six months out and I'm already a mother! I don't think that I'm ready to be a senior companion, but I guess I am. Well, that's whats happening with me. Oh yeah, President Ellsworth doesn't want me to watch mom's wedding on skype. Sorry mom, but you can send pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment