Scott had A LOT to say this week in his email. ha ha ha. Here it is:
Hey guys. I don't have much time, so I'll have to make this quick. The funny black lady I told you about last week, Denise, is getting baptized on Saturday. And then we have another lady, Elizabeth, on the next saturday. and then on the saturday after that we have FOUR baptisms. And then the week after that we have another one!!! So we are doing great. I love you guys so much and will try to send pictures!Wow. Thanks Scott. I feel like I really know what's going on in your life. ha haha. Just teasing. It is good that he is busy. That means his heart is in the right place. He did write a funny Email to my Dad though. I guess my Dad had written him and addressed it to "Elder Scott." Here is his reply:
It's Elder Denison, father. S**** is a swear word to me now!! haha Love you too.
What a nerd. We should have pictures soon though, which is exciting. He said, "The pictures would already be sent, but I had some malfunctions with the memory card. I need to write down what each picture is, but for some reason I couldn't view them off my camera. So hopefully I fixed it today and will write down what they are and get it in the mail asap. anyways, love you guys soo much!!"
It will be fun to finally SEE what he's been up to. I think it will help my kiddos too. It is such an abstract concept for them when we tell them Scott is on his mission. Hopefully it will help them understand. Today while I was trying to get Carter down for his name he asked, "Mom, where Gok? On his mishin? I want him." It was so cute and broke my heart just a little bit. They sure do love their Uncle!

No comments:
Post a Comment