Daisypath Vacation tickers

Jan 31, 2011

Another Week

Early AGAIN! So Scott's email came on Monday again this week! I love hearing from him and all, but that means he hasn't gotten a good email from us for the past 2 weeks!! :( I was planning to have one waiting in his inbox last week, and when that didn't work out I was super determined to have one waiting tomorrow. But, he beat me to the punch. I guess that means we owe him a fun package this week. Anyway, here is what he had to say:

Hey guys.
So I know that it is once again Monday, but next week I will write on Tuesday. Elder Shupe has to go to some training for the next three days, so I'm being sent to the other missionaries area in our ward. So that's why PDay is on Monday once again.
This week has been kinda slow. Our numbers were way down. We only taught one member present lesson (we're supposed to have like ten each week). But that's ok. You've got to have the down times to appreciate the up.
Not much else is happening. We do have a for sure baptism this Saturday though. Her name is Cassandra. Her dad and step mom are members, but they're less active. But them having his daughters there (only Cassandra is old enough to be baptized. The rest of the daughters want to be baptized too), them having his daughters there has really brought a change with them.
Anyways, thats whats happening. Love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment