Oct 17, 2011
What?!?!?
I'm doing great. Sorry it's been so long. It sounds like you guys are getting along pretty good. So, all of a sudden the people that we are around (i.e. investigators, members, pretty much everyone) has been asking me about what's going on with family back home. And I've just now realized, "I have no clue!!!!" I know that mom got married, that dad is getting married, but other then that. . .I DON'T KNOW!!! I mean, this chick that dad's marrying, how many kids does she have? Where will they be living? Will there be other kids living there when I get home? How many brothers and sisters do I have now? haha. I have no clue! I didn't even know this chick's name until two weeks ago. And I don't even know her last name! When I called the mission office the other day, I told them that my mom was remarried, and they asked me where she was living and what her new name was. . .I had no clue!!! I feel so left out. . . =/ Anyways, I really am ok, I just wanted to rant for a second. Get those questions to me and I'd love to answer them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment