Daisypath Vacation tickers

Aug 8, 2011

Happy Monday.

Hey sis. Things are going great. Well, there was no baptism on Saturday. They couldn't wait until then!!! We had it Tuesday. It was the coolest baptism ever!!! Transfers are this week, but both my companion and I are staying here. It will be pretty cool. He goes home at the end of this transfer, so I'll have first dibs on all his stuff that he's leaving behind.

That's way funny about the lady from Snowflake. That area actually is in our mission. My last companion is being sent up there this transfer. He's way excited because he's related to a lot of the people up there.

Tell the boys I said happy birthday!!! My mind has been so stressed lately that I forgot that it was their birthday this week. Did dad give you my presents for them? They're not much, just a couple of "growth charts", but I thought that they would have fun with them, and I didn't have any money for anything else. Anyways, love you guys so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment