Daisypath Vacation tickers

Dec 12, 2011

News about Christmas!

Hey familia Denison,

So kinda some pretty big news for calls home for Christmas. President Ellsworth said that we can skype if we want. Now I know that that sounds great and exciting, but I am going to be honest with everyone, and say that I'm not too sure about it. My reasoning is because a lot has changed, we all have changed, probably both in character and in appearance, and it may be too big of a shock for me to handle. Now, I'm sure this will disappoint a lot of you, if not all, but tell me what you think, and we will see what happens.

Also, concerning Christmas calls home: A lot has changed since I last spoke with you guys. And there are a few additions to the family. As far as who I talk to when I call home, I'd like to keep it to just the family I knew when I left. I think it may be too hard for me to try and talk to Paul and Tracy. However, if you guys really want me to, I'll think and pray about it. I won't have much time anyways, so the calls will probably have to be very short. So over the next few weeks until Christmas, maybe strike up a list of things you want to talk about so we don't forget about anything as we are talking.

So I hope you guys understand my feelings about these developments, and please let me know how you feel about them. I love all you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment