Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nov 28, 2011

Football and Food.

Hey Jen. For Thanksgiving we had a game of tackle football with one of the wards (it was an unsanctioned church activity!). I am so sad that I didn't play in High School. That was probably one of the funnest games I've ever played! Nothing beats running as fast as you can and plowing into some little quarter-back! But we were very very very sore afterwards. It probably didn't help that we didn't play with pads. =) But no one was seriously hurt. =) We only had one dinner appointment, which was very nice as we weren't worried about eating too much, and we weren't rushed for time. So it was pretty nice.
Transfers are in two weeks. I've been here 5 months, so it's likely that I'll be transferred, but I really hope not. This has been my favorite area by far. Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment