Daisypath Vacation tickers

Mar 21, 2011

Scott Scott Scott

We finally got an email from the Elder himself. I'm not going to share it, because this is a public blog and I'd hate for someone to read it and get offended. Just know it was a tough week for the poor guy and he could use a little extra lov'n. One of their investigators is in the hospital because they were attacked, but at least they caught the guy. And there are a few other situations that I'm sure were so discouraging and frustrating.

This part is really really hard for me. I am a person who likes to help and fix and comfort and I can't do any of those things. I'm sure he is doing the best he can and the Lord is there to do all of the helping, and fixing, and comforting. I sure miss you little brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment