Hey everybody,
Just letting everyone know that I am still alive and doing well. I am having a great time here at the MTC. Friday Saturday and Sunday were extremely hard, but now I believe that I am getting into the swing of things. My companion is a pretty cool guy named Elder Glass from Idaho Falls. I am also rooming with some other pretty crazy characters. Elder Tanner from Bountiful is the weirdest guy I have ever met, but he is still cool, and his companion, Elder Seymore, is from Georgia. He has the coolest accent and because I've been around him so much I'm starting to pick up on some of his southern accent. He and I were eating some "cim-ma-nem bah-na-ahs" the other day. He made me laugh so hard during lunch that I accidentally spat out my drink all over my shirt. That was a good day.
I am also learning more then I ever have in my entire life. Every day is a spiritual h-bomb. It is so cool to be surrounded by all these holders of the priesthood, all of whom have been called of God and hold all of the blessings God has in store for us. I also have one of the best teachers I think I could ask for. His name is Bro. Oldham. He is a super guy, and always bring such a feeling into the room when he teaches, I feel like I could leave the MTC right now and convert all of Mesa!!
We also have the best district I think I could ask for. We are all super elders. Not one of us is anything like the other, but we all get along so well. I will try to send pictures next Tuesday. It's been pretty crummy weather down here and it's hard to get everyone together for a picture. Anyways, I will see if I can send what pictures I have.
Thanks guys! I love you all so much!
Elder Scott Jeffrey Denison

No comments:
Post a Comment